CheapASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap ASP.NET Core 1.0 hosting. we had come out a list of the best ASP.NET hosting, which are rated independently based on the ASP.NET frameworks, Microsoft control libraries, databases, Microsoft technical support, and web hosting price.
To choose the best ASP.NET hosting for your ASP.NET websites, we recommend you going with the best ASP.NET hosting as following. You won’t go wrong with them that all of the best ASP.NET hosting services have been truly tested by our ASP.NET developers.
The Best ASP.NET Core 1.0 Hosting in 2017
ASPHostPortal is a web hosting provider known for its professional ASP.NET hosting plans which are able to meet the demands of nearly all-sized businesses. Over the past 10 years since its reception, ASPHostportal has gained respect from both the developer and business communities.
The ASPHostportal ASP.NET hosting packages all comes with ASP.NET v2/v3.5/v4.6, ASP.NET core 1.0 and supports most versions of the frameworks including MVC, LINQ, AJAX and Silverlight. Also, they allow Full Trust to make sure that ASP.NET websites can run perfectly without the bother of the codes that cannot run. Right now, using this exclusive coupon link for checking out, the Basic hosting plan is $3.81/mo only, 15% off $4.49/mo you get originally.
The customers’ hosting experience is guaranteed by ASPHostportal excellent technical support team which is very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive to phone calls, emails and live chat. In addition, they offer every account with 30 days full money back and anytime post-rate money back guarantee. That makes customers’ ASP.NET hosting risk-free.
ASPHostPortal Statistik Review
Why They’re the Best ASP.NET Core 1.0 Hosting
The following 5 checkpoints are main criterias on rating ASP.NET web hosting besides the consideration on the generic Windows web hosting features.
- Windows OS: the latest version of Windows OS is the key point of a quality ASP.NET hosting solution. And now, the best choices are Windows Server 2012R2, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008R2. In fact, all the recommended hosting companies support the mentioned Windows operating systems.
- ASP.NET Frameworks: as ASP.NET websites have to run in the corresponding .NET framework, it’s better that the web host can support most of frameworks from v1.1 to v4.0. In this case that you can have maximum flexibility for you websites and keep the possibility upgrading to the higher version.
- ASP.NET Trust Level: it’s configured for each website by .net infrastructure. you should know the exact configuration before the payment. in our research, 70% websites can be run only under the fully trust level. if your hosting company doesn’t tell that they support fully trust, you should be careful that your website may not run correctly in the host finally. surely, you can ask for money back but it’s time wasting.
- RAM: this is the maximum memory in the server that can be used for your site, which is configured in IIS application pool. Only sufficient RAM allocation can bring the website a reliable hosting condition.
- MSSQL Edition: MSSQL makes a big difference to store all data from the website, which is a Windows based database. Note that, the latest version of MSSQL is the SQL Server 2012.
- Control Panel: Plesk is the best reliable control panel for asp.net web hostingl and easy-to-use.
- Add-on Features: the installation required third party libraries are important when your website depends on then. E.G. Chat controls library, Altas library and more.
- knowledge of Microsoft technology support: you can easily call the technical support of the web host and ask some technical questions about ASP.NET website configuration and deployment. This is certainly important especially when you have a problem in the future.