CheapASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap Let’s Encrypt hosting. An SSL certificate secures the data your visitors enter on your website and posts a padlock symbol on the web browser to indicate that the connection to your site is encrypted. In order to reduce the interception of sensitive data by the wrong people and to enhance the security of the websites, Infomaniak is offering SSL certificates from Let’s Encrypt, a certification authority sponsored by Google, Mozilla and other important Web players. ASPHostPortal Web hostings can thus benefit from 100% free SSL certificates.
It is important to encrypt a site’s traffic using https
When visitors to your website enter sensitive data such as a user name, a password or a credit card number, this information can easily be intercepted by hackers if it isnot encrypted. By encrypting the exchanges between your server and your visitors’ computers, an SSL certificate reduces this vulnerability while at the same time indicating with a padlock symbol that your site is secure and authenticated by a recognised certification authority. The URL of an SSL encrypted website also starts with https instead of http, which shows visitors that your site is secure and supports online sales.
HTTPS improves a site’s referencing
As well as enhancing security and the trust of your visitors and clients, SSL certificates have a positive impact on websites’ referencing. Search engines do favour https encrypted sites, which therefore enjoy a higher position in search results.
Fast installation and automatic renewal of SSL certificates: it’s really easy
As an official Let’s Encrypt sponsor, ASPHostPortal offers complete integration of free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates to its hosting packages. The installation of a certificate is carried out in a few seconds and the subdomains are automatically accounted for. The renewal of certificates is automatic, so you don’t need to worry about the technical aspects of the https encryption of your website.
Cheap Let’s Encrypt with Free SSL Certificates
ASPHostPortal believe that https encryption should be standard on the internet and they share the principles of transparency, cooperation and free licence promoted by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG), the public foundation backing the Let’s Encrypt project. In order to contribute to a safer Web and to uphold these principles, they are sponsoring Let’s Encrypt and they are offering https encryption on their Web hosting.
About Let’s Encrypt
Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority (CA), run for the public’s benefit. It is a service provided by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).
The key principles behind Let’s Encrypt are:
- Free: Anyone who owns a domain name can use Let’s Encrypt to obtain a trusted certificate at zero cost.
- Automatic: Software running on a web server can interact with Let’s Encrypt to painlessly obtain a certificate, securely configure it for use, and automatically take care of renewal.
- Secure: Let’s Encrypt will serve as a platform for advancing TLS security best practices, both on the CA side and by helping site operators properly secure their servers.
- Transparent: All certificates issued or revoked will be publicly recorded and available for anyone to inspect.
- Open: The automatic issuance and renewal protocol will be published as an open standard that others can adopt.
- Cooperative: Much like the underlying Internet protocols themselves, Let’s Encrypt is a joint effort to benefit the community, beyond the control of any one organization.