CheapASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap ASP.NET Core 1.1 Hosting. .NET Core is a general purpose, modular, cross-platform and open source implementation of .NET. It includes a runtime, framework libraries, compilers and tools that support a variety of chip and OS targets. These components can be used together or separately.
Major .NET Core components:
- Base Class Libraries
- CoreCLR runtime and RyuJIT compiler
- Roslyn compiler
- CLI tools
This roadmap is intended to communicate project priorities for evolving and extending the scope of .NET Core.
ASP.NET Core 1.1 features
- Broader API support, bringing parity with .NET Framework and Mono at the BCL level.
- Transition to MSBuild and csproj as the default build system and project model for all versions of .NET.
- The 1.0 release is accompanied with a preview version of the Visual Studio and command-line tooling. The tooling should reach RTM quality with version 1.1 of the .NET Core runtime in Fall 2016.
- The ASP.NET Core roadmap articulates the ASP.NET projects’s roadmap and dates.
Cheap ASP.NET Core 1.1 Hosting Recommendation
Find the best ASP.NET Core 1.1 Web Hosting company from our recommended list of best and cheap ASP.NET Core 1.1 web hosts below. These hosts offer Best ASP.NET hosting plans and are feature rich.
How did we choose these Windows web hosting providers?
Important qualifying factors like best ASP.NET and windows hosting features, customer support and satisfaction, price factor, reliability, uptime statistics and techical support were taken into consideration. For details, please read web hosting review of each company. Review covers relevant techincal information as well as price details. Discounts and coupons, if available are listed as well. Please see our star rating as well. Better star rating indicates a better hosting company
Reason Why you should choose ASP.NET Core 1.1 Hosting
- .NET Core code is high quality, has compelling performance, and is highly reliable.
- .NET Core can be ported to a broad set of OS platforms and chip architectures.
- .NET Core can be deployed with the application, side-by-side with other versions.
- .NET Core has a broad API surface that makes it suitable for most payloads.
- Developers can acquire a .NET Core developer environment quickly and intuitively.
- Developers can productively and intuitively build apps, using documentation, samples, community resources, and NuGet packages.