CheapASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap Drupal 8.3.7 hosting. Drupal is the #1 platform for web content management among global enterprises, governments, higher education institutions, and NGOs. Flexible and highly scalable, Drupal publishes a single web site or shares content in multiple languages across many devices. Technology and business leaders transform content management into powerful digital solutions with Drupal.Backed by one of the world’s most innovative open source communities.
Drupal 8.3.7 and what’s new in it
Maintenance and security release of the Drupal 8 series.
This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade immediatelyafter reading the notes below and the security announcements:
- Drupal Core – Critical – Multiple Vulnerabilities – SA-CORE-2017-003
No other fixes are included.
No changes have been made to the .htaccess, web.config, robots.txt or default settings.php files in this release, so upgrading custom versions of those files is not necessary.
Updating from versions older than 8.3.0
We’ve received reports of the following issues with the 8.3.0 release that may affect those updating from older versions of Drupal 8:
- A few sites have reported #2869449: PluginNotFound exception after update to Drupal 8.3 where the plugin name mentioned in the exception may vary. Administrators of affected sites should check the issue queues of contributed modules in use. Comment on #2869449 if necessary.
- Sites that have the HAL module enabled and are upgrading from 8.1.x have encountered #2867444: Configuration schema errors whilst updating to 8.3.0. Possible workarounds include updating to 8.2.7 first and then to 8.3.0, or (for sites using Drush) updating to Drush 8.1.10. (Note that 8.1.x has been end-of-life since September 2016, so we generally do not provide full support for updates that skip minor releases.)
File usage tracking causes unexpected file deletion
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on
/admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
- #2884025: Uploading a managed file on a custom form that allows multiple files also triggers the remove button which results in a duplicate temporary record and results in the file being deleted
Claim Now Best Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting in Europe with 15% OFF
Reasons to host with HostForLIFE Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting recommendation :
- .NET Hosting Services tested by CheapASPNEThostingReview.com
- Microsoft-Recognized .NET Hosting Companies
- Award-Winning .NET Hosting Solutions
- Latest .NET Hosting technologies
- The best .NET Hosting Prices
- Strong Customer Testimonials
- 24×7 Phone & Email Support
- 99.9+% Uptime Guarantee
- Money Back Guarantee