CheapASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap Drupal 8.3.7 hosting. Drupal is the #1 platform for web content management among global enterprises, governments, higher education institutions, and NGOs. Flexible and highly scalable, Drupal publishes a single web site or shares content in multiple languages across many devices. Technology and business leaders transform content management into powerful digital solutions with Drupal.Backed by one of the world’s most innovative open source communities.
Drupal 8.3.7 and what’s new in it
Maintenance and security release of the Drupal 8 series.
This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade immediatelyafter reading the notes below and the security announcements:
- Drupal Core – Critical – Multiple Vulnerabilities – SA-CORE-2017-003
No other fixes are included.
No changes have been made to the .htaccess, web.config, robots.txt or default settings.php files in this release, so upgrading custom versions of those files is not necessary.
Updating from versions older than 8.3.0
We’ve received reports of the following issues with the 8.3.0 release that may affect those updating from older versions of Drupal 8:
- A few sites have reported #2869449: PluginNotFound exception after update to Drupal 8.3 where the plugin name mentioned in the exception may vary. Administrators of affected sites should check the issue queues of contributed modules in use. Comment on #2869449 if necessary.
- Sites that have the HAL module enabled and are upgrading from 8.1.x have encountered #2867444: Configuration schema errors whilst updating to 8.3.0. Possible workarounds include updating to 8.2.7 first and then to 8.3.0, or (for sites using Drush) updating to Drush 8.1.10. (Note that 8.1.x has been end-of-life since September 2016, so we generally do not provide full support for updates that skip minor releases.)
File usage tracking causes unexpected file deletion
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on
/admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
- #2884025: Uploading a managed file on a custom form that allows multiple files also triggers the remove button which results in a duplicate temporary record and results in the file being deleted
Claim Now Best Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting in Europe with 15% OFF
HostForLIFE has been recognized as one of the best Drupal 8.3.7 For people who are unsatisfied with the services, HostForLIFE offers a 30 day money back guarantee allowing the clients to cancel their accounts within the first 30 days and getting a full refund. When it comes to the payment, two payment methods are available including CC and PayPal to ensure that every client reaches the services in a convenient way.
Recommended: We highly recommend you to host your ASP.NET website or application on HostForLIFE.eu web hosting. This website is also hosted with HostForLIFE and we’re sure you must have noticed the speed. You can also take advantage of HostForLIFE’s special promotion offer and can buy cheap ASP.NET (Windows) Hosting with Unlimited Bandwidth.
|Affordable price for a High availability solution|
|Built on enterprise-grade hardware|
|24/7/365 Customer Care & Support|
|99.9& Uptime Guarantee|
|Dedicated App Pool|
Amsterdam (NL) , London (United Kingdom), Paris (France), Frankfurt (DE) and Seattle (USA) Data Center
Why these hosts are offering Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting for Unlimited
Well this is a valid question. Many people ask why web hosting provider offering unlimited Drupal 8.3.4 hosting . All the hosts which offer cheap and unlimited web hosting to help you test your application on it and once you’re satisfied you can upgrade your package to a higher level. Some other wants to help students, so that they can develop & test their applications.
Unlimitations and Restrictions of the Cheap Drupal 8.3.7 hosting
Most of the hosting packages plans come with very little disc space & a limited bandwidth. If you’re planning to host your business website or a high traffic website these plans are not suitable for you , because you can get UNLIMITED domain, disc space also bandwidth.
Reasons to host with HostForLIFE Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting recommendation :
- .NET Hosting Services tested by CheapASPNEThostingReview.com
- Microsoft-Recognized .NET Hosting Companies
- Award-Winning .NET Hosting Solutions
- Latest .NET Hosting technologies
- The best .NET Hosting Prices
- Strong Customer Testimonials
- 24×7 Phone & Email Support
- 99.9+% Uptime Guarantee
- Money Back Guarantee