CheapASPNETHostingReview.com | Cheap and Reliable Moodle 3.1.1 hosting. Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is a free open-source learning management system or e-Learning platform, that serves educators and learners across the globe. It is the most widely used LMS in the world and currently has over 68 million users world-wide (and growing!).
Moodle was developed in 2002 by Martin Dougiamas to help educators create online courses with a focus on interaction and collaborative construction of content. Since then, the main development of Moodle is led by Martin and the core team at Moodle Headquarters, as well as hundreds of other developers around the world who have helped fuel the growth of Moodle through contributing and testing code, and being active participants in community forums.
- MDL-41922 – Completed quizzes no longer appear in the Course overview block for students
- MDL-54165 – Allow to hide the document preview in assignment grading interface
- MDL-41945 – Do not overwrite submission with an empty filearea when several team members edit the same assignment
- MDL-49852 – Mark assignment as completed for all students in the team when one student from the team has made a submission
- MDL-29905 – Fixed the bug when deleting empty quiz category was showing an error that it has questions
- MDL-46721 – Assignment blind marking: participant number in the notification email matches the number on the submission
- MDL-45427 – Database activity: When creating a template clicking on the tags should add it to the textarea when Atto editor is used
- MDL-35104 – Allow to change username of a user registered under LDAP authentication method
- MDL-51806 – Workshop: allow to save edited settings when using comma as a decimal separator
- MDL-43887 – Fixed bug when handling optional date/time custom user profile field with date range starting later than 1970
- MDL-35987 – Do not abort restore process in case of multichoice question error ‘Backup error: invalid input syntax for integer: “”‘
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55020 – Fixed bug when installing plugin downloaded from github repository
- MDL-54909 – Show different background from page when annotating PDF
- MDL-53111 – Allow to unmark completion criterion ‘Require end reached’
- MDL-37138 – When clicking a URL in chat, it should open in a new window or tab
- MDL-54997 – Activity completion for a competency should be attached to course competency and not the learning plan competency
- MDL-54934 – Accessibility enhancements: Indicate phase name/form name on the Workshop title
- MSA-16-0019 Glossary search displays entries without checking user permissions to view them
- MSA-16-0020 Text injection in email headers
- MSA-16-0021 Unenrolled user still receives event monitor notifications even though they can no longer access course
Cheap Moodle 3.1.1 Hosting Recommendation
It is difficult for newbies to choose the best and cheap Moodle hosting which can definitely save them a lot of time and put their energy on the business and education more.
After reviewed 50+ web hosts, I found of the cheap and reliable Moodle hosting which are ranked unbiasedly and independently based on the Moodle features; modules, plugins and themes; web hosting reliability and performance. To choose the best hosting for your Moodle websites, I recommend you going with the best and affordable Moodle hosting which have been truly tested
ASPHostPortal as The Cheap and Reliable Moodle 3.1.1 Hosting Recommendation
Moodle is a learning management system (LMS), a software application designed using sound educational principles, to help people create effective web-based learning experiences. For fast, secure and reliable Moodle 3.1.1 Hosting, look no further than ASPHostPortal.com for all your web hosting related needs. ASPHostPortal is the leading provider of Windows hosting and affordable Moodle 3.1.1. The price Starts from $5.00 per month, its very fantastic price..
ASPHostPortal comes with Plesk, which has integrated with Moodle application installer script so as to help you make full use of this e-learning platform. And also, the well-trained support staffs stay online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to have all you problems solved at the first time.
ASPHostPortal Moodle 3.1.1 Hosting Price
ASPHostPortal.com provides quality and reliable Moodle 3.1.1 hosting services at affordable prices. They guarantee 99.9% uptime for your site. They have three available payment methods: PayPal, Visa and American Express, so you can pay for their services from all around the world.
Their professional in-house support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Most of the time they respond to support inquiries within 2 hours. In addition, all of their hosting plans included with 30 days money back guarantee and as a rapidly growth and trusted company, you can depend on them to serve continuous reliable web hosting.